STAR BOARD ENDORSES JANELLE HORNE FOR COUNTY RECORDER-CLERKWhile the South Tahoe Association of REALTORS® typically does not get involved in Primary Elections, this year, the Local Government Relations Committee recommended, and the Board of Directors reviewed and approved an endorsement of Janelle Horne for County Recorder-Clerk.Why is it important to vote in the primaries?While our City Council members and local initiatives won’t be voted on in June, positions like County Clerk-Recorder could be decided then, if there are enough votes for one candidate. Also, you want to be sure to vote for the candidate you want to see elected as El Dorado County Board of Supervisors, District V! It’s likely that there will be a runoff for that election, but you want to make sure that you preferred candidate gets on the ballot in November!Why should you care who is elected as County Clerk-Recorder?Did you know that 80% of document recordings in El Dorado County are real estate related? We need someone in that office who understands the business and can manage the complicated processes to ensure accurate recordings for your current and future clients.What experience does Janelle Horne have?
- 19 years of business experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- 8 years as a notary public
- Transaction management experience
- Proficiency working with technology
- Affiliate Director for the El Dorado County Association of REALTORS® & voted 2017 Affiliate of the YearEndorsements
- South Tahoe Association of REALTORS®
- El Dorado County Association of REALTORS®
- Inter County TitleThe STAR Board of Directors encourages you to become informed and to vote in the primary election this year.
Want to learn more about Janelle Horne?